Small grouping to Albert Ciesiolka, Gefreiter in the 5./Grenadier Regiment 159 who was KIA on the 25th of September 1943 by head shot at the Ladogasee. He served 2 years in the Wehrmacht before the war and was called up again on the 30th of March 1943.
The grouping consists of a:
- the Heldentodurkunde(folded,but great condtion)+ Ubersendungsschreiben to his sister
- his portrait picture and death card
- Feldpost card, Wehrpass Notiz x2 and Führungszeugnis from his first period in the Wehrmacht ( 6./ Infantry Regiment118)
- Copy made in 1948 of the letter that was sent to the sister of Albert by the company commander x2
- Marriage Certificate and Reichskleiderkarte to Anna Ciesiolka, sister of Albert.
top of page
bottom of page