- TERMS AND CONDITIONS -
1. Komet Militaria hereby grants you access to Komet Militaria.com and invites you to buy the material offered. On the agreements between the entrepreneur and the consumer on which these terms and conditions relate, only Belgian law is applicable. Our business number is: BE0699.957.146
2. We reserve the right at any time to modify or remove content without notice to you. Komet Militaria endeavors to place the content of the website as often as possible to update and/or supplement. Despite this care and attention it is possible that content is incomplete and/or incorrect. Specifically rates and other information about products on the Website are subject to a reservation of manifest programming and typing errors. You can not claim agreement with Komet Militaria based on such errors.
3. All items advertised on this website are of original period manufacture unless stated otherwise. We don't have any affiliation with any future, present or past political parties or military organisations. The items we offer, are intended for collectors of WW2 memorabilia and for historical or research purposes only.
4. We offer a money back guarantee on all of the goods supplied subject to the terms listed below. Should you have any reason to dispute the description of any item purchased, you should contact us by email within 15 days of receipt of the goods. In order to get a full refund of the purchase price, the item should be returned to us in the condition as received. If an item is not notified to us within this time, it will be considered as being sold. This refund offer does not apply to any goods purchased in error (including errors in translation of the text of this web site to another language), on the behalf of a third party, nor to goods that have been damaged, disassembled or tampered with after the purchase. Postal costs can not be refunded.
5. We supply items for collector's (display purposes only) and these items are not intended for actual wear or usage. We do not guarantee the fitting of any clothing, footwear or headgear, nor their suitability for being worn. The responsibility lies with the customer to ensure that any goods ordered are allowed to be imported into your country. We are unable to give you a refund because you were not aware of the legislation of your country.
The prices on our website do not include shippingcosts. They will be calculated when you place the order. You must be aged at least 18 years and have the legal capacity or holds parental permission allowing you to place an order. The customer is responsible of all the information supplied while placing the order at our website.
Payment and shipping
1. All payments must be made in Euros, within 7 days after ordering. The articles are property of Komet Militaria until the customer has paid it in full.
IBAN: BE30 0018 4232 2111
2. Delivery of your order will be carried out once receiving full payment within 7 days. After this time we reserve the right to cancel the order and offer the items for resale. The possible delays do not entitle the buyer to claim damages. We also offer the possibility to pay in monthly installments, without extra charges. Please contact us for further details. Shipping costs are automatically calculated based on the total weight of the parcel and delivery address. Deliveries are supported by the Belgian Post with the ability to track your package to its destination with a tracking number. The items will be well packaged to avoid being damaged during shipping but we disclaim all liability in losses or damage packages.
Option 2 is shipping with Bpack secur, with insurance. For all the shipping terms and conditions from Bpost - Belgium: www.bpost.be/nl/terms-and-conditions
3. Any order placed on the site and delivered outside th EEC may be subject to taxes and customs duties which are levied when the package reaches its destination. These taxes related to the delivery of an item are borne by the customer and is your responsibility. We are not required to check and inform you of customs duties and taxes. Only the authorities of your country are competent.
4. If your country is not mentioned in the list at the order form, please contact us by email!
For on the website included hyperlinks to third-party websites or services, Komet Militaria can never accept responsibility.
Our website operates under standard international copyright law, including all rights of intellectual property concerning the materials at Komet Militaria . Copying, distribution and any other use of these materials is not permitted without written permission of Komet Militaria, except and only to the extent otherwise provided in rules of imperative law (such as quotation right), unless otherwise specified in specific materials.
This disclaimer may change from time to time.